spring break isn't turning out quite how I imagined, but I'm okay with that. I went to bunco last night with tia, tanji, and amberli... and took second place! beginners luck :) but I got 24 dollars and some delicious cupcakes! (a balanced diet is a cupcake go each hand.)
I used my winnings to supply a girls day today with hadley, caytlin, and taelor that included ramona and beezus, mcdonalds forgetting the meat on hadley's burger, proving that I'm going to be a strict mom, and a frustrating ice cream run.
all my other time has been dedicated to cuddling the ridiculously adorable six week old puppies currently residing in tanji's bedroom. I wanna take them and run.
now I'm off to get ready for a blind date tonight with tia's coworker. yay. blind dates + brielle usually are a recipe for disaster so stay tuned for a potentially humorous account of the evening :)
ps... the world hates me. I come to st george for spring break to get a little sun in my life... and it's freezing. cooool.
No comments:
Post a Comment