Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1H6pBdcdh

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

reminiscing... a little.

ohhkay, maybe a lot.
ya see, colten went to the mtc today.
and, granted, we haven't been talking,
but that doesn't mean i don't care about him.
he was one of the best and most loyal friends i ever had.
we really went through a lot together, from parents divorce and remarriage and divorce again, to insane sickness, to simply just the first year of being away from home. we were inseparable. i have soooo many good memories, and i am actually going to miss the kid, even though we didn't end on good terms. i loved him, and although a lot of those feelings have faded, i still sometimes get little faded pangs of them.
who knows, maybe we'll work things out while he is across the country in kentucky and get to the point where we can tell each other everything again.

i got mad at him one time, and deleted almost every picture i had with him off my computer. these are the ones that survived:
our first roadtrip: koosharem (:
 
a weekend cabin trip (:
 
colten's 18th birthday (:
 
after a long day at lagoon & lagoona beach (:
 
fall break trip home to richfield (:
 
celebrating the saturn's arrival at 100 thousand miles (:
 
hahahaha i completely forgot about his picture. hafa in the background is my favorite. (:

i'm proud of colten. i'm so happy about the decision he made to go on a mission because i know how hard it was for him. i know he won't regret it. i wish him the best, and i hope he knows that. maybe someday things will work out and i can tell him myself. until then, this blog will have to do. (:

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog! I love that you always tell it how it is!

    I tagged you on my blog because I think you are so great! (: I think you should check it out! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brielle, I bet you had no idea that I read your blog but I do haha. I love to read your blog because you are so honest and you remind me of myself. But I just wanted to comment on this post and the other post that said you were missing a certain boy and wouldn't be able to talk to him for 2 years, and I wanted to tell you that I was in the same situation with a certain boy when he left on his mission too. There were so many things that I wanted to say to him but never had the courage to because him and I were on such bad terms. But when he came home from his mission, after both of us had 2 years to grow up and mature, I talked to him and told him everything that I had wanted to tell him before he left on his mission. And now that certain boy is my husband! So don't give up. Keep praying for him and I promise everything will work out how it is supposed to for both of you:)

    ReplyDelete

what i'm rambling about:

a day in the life a day without shoes about me angry ramblings annoyed anxiously engaged apology ashton award bachelorette party bad day baptism biology birthdays blanket fort blind date books bubbles bucket list cambodia change citizenship college colten concerts cord courtney cravings craziness crazy drivers creeper dear you death decorating demolition derby diary disney ditching class doctor dog attack drama dream big drill team easter embarrassing facebook fall ball family festival of color finals firesides fireworks food fourth of july freedom future husband game night gentlemen girl time girls nights goals good deals graduation grandpa growing up hair halloween hannah happy things harry potter hboh high school highway holidays homeless people homework hot pots ike institute karaoke karol kristen late nights lessons learned life lotsa motsa major malt shoppe me memory mexicreepers michael mini-golf miracles missionaries mistakes movies music my best friends my words needles new blog new semester new years eve new years resolutions nicknames old friends old love one voice operation 61 pageant paint fight parents pennsylvania pet peeve photography picnic pills pink hair plays poem poker night pong primary professor partynugget proud provo canyon pumpkins rachel random facts realist reblogging rednecks religious richfield richfield floral riley road trips role model rules of dating sarcasm scott secrets september eleventh shawna sick snow spring break springtime st. geezy stealers summer swim taylor swift temple square thankful the future tim mcgraw tips toms traysen truth or dare twelve days of christmas ultrasound unicorns uvu honors vegas ventana weddings wicked williams twins winter haven wishing words to live by wreck this journal youveeyou zoo